Author Topic: Working  (Read 73 times)

Envictus

Working
« on: October 14, 2019, 02:54:23 PM »
Hello guys.. i just want to warn you guys about this game! It’s totally working!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:08:04 PM by Envictus »

Terminator

Re: Working
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 08:18:53 PM »
i havent tried it yet.. why dont you tell us your expirience?

Envictus

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 11:27:53 AM »
Well.. i make the ritual in my kitchen.. i cover the window.. placed the mirrors bla bla bla.. i sit in my "throne" at 3:35am! i was a bit nervus. the first minutes nothing.. i was disapointed! when i was thinking to abort the ritual.. i've heard a whisper! i stayed to make sure that wasnt my imagination.. i've heard more whispers in a weird language! i ask if anybody was there.. and then.. one voice shout in my ear! i imidiatly left my house.. i went in a park.. and after 2h i return! i uncover the window.. i put the mirrors upside down.. i couldnt sleep for 2-3 days

Maniakos

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 06:02:16 PM »
Well.. i make the ritual in my kitchen.. i cover the window.. placed the mirrors bla bla bla.. i sit in my "throne" at 3:35am! i was a bit nervus. the first minutes nothing.. i was disapointed! when i was thinking to abort the ritual.. i've heard a whisper! i stayed to make sure that wasnt my imagination.. i've heard more whispers in a weird language! i ask if anybody was there.. and then.. one voice shout in my ear! i imidiatly left my house.. i went in a park.. and after 2h i return! i uncover the window.. i put the mirrors upside down.. i couldnt sleep for 2-3 days
hmm..