Author Topic: Question  (Read 74 times)

Maniakos

Question
« on: October 14, 2019, 11:44:43 AM »
Hello.. some days ago we bought a ouija board online! we have try many times with many ways to call a spirit without any chance.. what mistake we make?

Envictus

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 02:39:48 PM »
In my experience we took some answers.. but I’m not sure if it was my friends!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:08:32 PM by Envictus »

Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 03:35:10 PM »
Hello and welcome to our forum! I dont know what kind of Ouija board you bought.. there tons of talking boards out there! And for every one there is a different ritual. Rituals of talking boards depends on materials used to manufactured the board and from the psychography. Most informations cannot be found on our web.. still.. you can search on the dark net but make sure to hide your ip.. and have an internet security program. (there're tons of virus there, that can ruin your pc)

Terminator

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 03:43:49 PM »
Hello and welcome to our forum! I dont know what kind of Ouija board you bought.. there tons of talking boards out there! And for every one there is a different ritual. Rituals of talking boards depends on materials used to manufactured the board and from the psychography. Most informations cannot be found on our web.. still.. you can search on the dark net but make sure to hide your ip.. and have an internet security program. (there're tons of virus there, that can ruin your pc)
Working 100%